Tuesday, October 5, 2010

August 22, 2010

Hello everyone!
Lots of items of greatness this week. I will present them in bullet format...
  • I talked with Elder Bosen yesterday on the phone. That was super weird! We talked for a little bit about his return from the Colorado Springs mission. He's doing great and wants to take Elder Rudd and I to lunch this week.
  • I witnessed the weirdest baptism ever on Saturday. This man that was baptized asked if he could play some music while he was changing. The music that was played was some southern baptist gospel music! Haha! I was laughing so hard!
  • I got the best package ever! A binder full of music! I love it! I have planned 3 hours today to play the piano. I'm stoked.
  • I got a letter from Torie Lee!!! That was so great! That was a long awaited letter.
  • We had another 2 day leadership conf. this week. We have now been taught all of the new simplified curriculum. President Colton read us a letter from Elder Holland and in that letter Elder Holland announces that there is going to be a new version of Preach my Gospel coming out soon. I hope it comes out before I leave.
That's pretty much all the new exciting things that have happened here. Everything is going great. Pocatello is awesome. I hope all is well with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment