Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Crazy Week: 5/10/2020

Hello Everybody,

Well pretty much this week has been chaos! We packed on Tuesday, picked up the new missionaries Wednesday and showed them their new area, moved Thursday, got furniture Friday, and called home Sunday. Crazy week!

Technically I got transfered because I opened a new area in the same area which I reside. We moved houses across town and split geographically the area which I had. The new house where we live is huge! Probably the biggest in the mission. It's a two story house for just two of us. Let me just tell you, missionaries don't have a whole bunch of furniture so our house looks pretty empty. We are located right on the snake river and have a great view of the Teton Mountains out our front windows. Pretty awesome hook up.

Pretty much that is all the exciting things that have happened. Doesn't seem like much but it was a crazy week.

I hope all is well and everyone is fine. I love you.

paz y amor
E. Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment