Thursday, November 12, 2009

Letter to Mom and Dad

This letter from Tyson was truly a "Pay-Day" letter! Wow! What a great kid he is!!! This is just a segment that Tyson wrote to his mom and dad...

I have 5 mins left and wanted to just send a quick message to let you know how much I love and appreciate you! You both are the best parents any missionary could ever have. I have grown my love for you both very much in the last two weeks. I want you to know how much my testimony has grown and my love for my Savior. When I was in the Celestial room today there is a big picture of Christ on the wall, the one where he has his hands out and is in his robes in the clouds. I sat there just staring at the picture and sung in my head, "I feel my saviors love." I just sat there on the couch with tears in my eyes and could seriously feel my Savior's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment